Friday, July 3, 2009

Twilight series

Hi, my name is Taylor. I am Christine's youngest daughter and I am going to be blogging for her today. It's my turn to blog today because mom is out in the living room making a new necklace...pretty cool...she came up with a new idea. This one has a light rosey colored stone with those little seed beads. It looks cool together...anyway...it is sure to knock your socks off!!!
SO, I am going to be blogging about the Twilight series. I want to start off with one thing, that is this...I think that these books are great and I can honestly say that I have read each of the books in the Twilight series about six times because I love them so much. Maybe you will like them as much as I have but you will never know if you don't try.
This novels danger-factor skyrockets as the excitement of secret love and hushed affection morphs into a terrifying race to stay alive. Twilight is the number 1 New York times bestseller by Stephanie Meyer. Some teens would call this novel the best book of the year, and others would call it the worst book of the year. My opinion would have to be that twilight is the best book of the DECADE!
Twilight is mostly centered around characters such as Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen. While Bella (her preferable name) is human, Edward is a vampire. His siblings, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle, and Esme are also vampires. Many of these vampires have special powers. Edward is a mind reader, Alice can see the future, and Jasper can control emotions. They all try(and most of the time succeed) to keep Bella protected. Bella and Edward are both unconditionally and irrevocably in love with each other, and can't live without each other.
As the books continue, new disasters and problems come along. Each of the books in the Twilight series somehow seem to end in a peaceful way.
Thank you,
Taylor

Names of the books:
1st- Twilight
2nd- New Moon
3rd- Eclipse
4th- Breaking Dawn

No comments: