Saturday, July 18, 2009

Been a Busy Busy Girl

Hi Everyone...my girls have been helping me out with the blog since I have been busy...thought I would share with you all my newest designs that I have recently listed in my newest etsy store...at http://beadedindulgences.etsy.com/
Here is a new triple strand necklace..."Day in the sand"
It can be worn with all three strands straightened out or you could even twist them for added drama...





This is my newest "Twilight" inspired necklace. My daughters helped me name it. This is "Bellas Heart" They are positive that this is something that Edward would surely have given to her during their love story and their troubled life together.

I really love this piece. I used double link Gunmetal chain and a purple shell heart...there is a vintage dangle that is embellised with crystals. There are also 6 strands of seed beads strung between the two different lenghts of chain hand beaded with
multiple colors of purple and lilac...black...amethyst...lavendar and different finishes on each type of bead varying in rainbow finish to iris finish. This gives this piece an amazing flare about it.
This piece is absolutely one of my favorite necklaces that I have made so far.

Well...time to go and finish up the latest piece on my table...silver chain, crystal butterflies....well....you will see it in a few days. Don't want to completely give it all away just now....but wait till you see it!!!


Have a wonderful day...and don't forget to go and do what you love!








1 comment: